I. Terms of Service
All the regulations in the user agreement listed below (collectively referred to as the “agreement”) are legally binding and apply to all applications of the Wanlong team.
3. The following regulations are expressly prohibited acts:
(a) You may not use this application and all files in the program for sale, lease, lease, transfer, or other commercial purposes without the permission of the Wanlong team.
(b) Within the scope of the law, you may not modify, translate, adapt, merge, make imitations, disassemble or decompile any component of this application.
(c) You may not build an application similar to or commercially competitive with this application on the basis of this application.
(d) Except as expressly stipulated, any part of any application of the Wanlong team is not allowed to be copied, adapted, split, published, downloaded, displayed, posted, or disseminated in any form or in any way.
(e) It is prohibited to delete or destroy copyright notices or other proprietary signs. All future releases, updates, or any other component functions other than any application (including but not limited to application purchases, additional features, and application upgrades), unless otherwise specified in such additional terms All clauses in this agreement shall be complied with. All copyright and other proprietary rights notices on the content of the application program must be retained on all file pictures.
4. Changes to terms
The Wanlong team has the right to modify, suspend or terminate the application service or any part of the application at any time without notifying you. You agree that after this application is modified, suspended, or terminated, the Wanlong team will not be liable to you or any third party.
The application provided to you is the right to use the application, not personal ownership. The Wanlong team owns all rights and interests in this application except for the content, including all related intellectual property rights. This regulation applies to all applications under Wanlong. This agreement does not sell any rights that do not transfer any applications under the Wanlong team. The name and logo of the Wanlong team, as well as the names and logos of all applications belong to Wanlong, and are not allowed to be used without the authorization of Wanlong. Wanlong has the final right to interpret this agreement.
Second, user data content
1. Data type content
(a)“Content” refers to text, graphics, patterns, images, software, photos, drawings, paintings, original works in any form, and information or posting, generating, providing or otherwise providing through App Other information for
(b)“User content” refers to all content and data provided by everyone through the application.
By uploading, transmitting, or otherwise using any application of your user information, you have automatically authorized, and you declare and warrant that you have the right to authorize. The Wanlong team owns all licenses to the content you have authorized worldwide, including granting subordinate license rights: reproduction, distribution, public display, production of derivative works on the original basis, integration into other works, or in other ways Display your user content on other apps.
We are very happy to receive your feedback, comments, and suggestions for improving the application. Once the feedback and suggestions you provide to us are adopted, we have all the rights. Including free permanent usage rights worldwide.
Four. User rights and responsibilities
While using the application software, users are prohibited from using this application software to conduct any illegal or improper activities, including but not limited to the following behaviors:
(1) Violation of the rights of any third party, including all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, moral rights, privacy rights, publishing copyrights, or any other intellectual property and proprietary rights.
(2) Infringement, commercial defamation, defamation, false information, or deliberate misleading
(3) Harassment, abuse, threats, hurt, vulgar, obscene, offensive, or contains pornography, nudity, and other violent behaviors. Promote violence, racial discrimination, prejudice, hatred, behavior that hurts any individual or group, and other offensive behavior.
(4) Any act of harming minors
(5) Regardless of commercial or other forms, the production of unauthorized or authorized advertisements, promotional materials, spam, e-mail advertisements, harassing information, pyramid schemes, or any duplicate mail and spam in other forms.
(6) Violation of laws, regulations and user agreements
(7) Collect other users’ personal information, including email or other data, without their permission
(8) Violation or support of any violation of all applicable laws or practices that result in civil liability.
Apps and content are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other laws in the United States and other countries. It is prohibited to delete, modify, obscure the registration or register any other copyrights, trademarks, service marks or other proprietary rights in the accompanying applications and content. Include user content from other users. While using this application, you must abide by and maintain the copyright notices, materials and prohibitions of all content in this application.
Six. Review rulings
The Wanlong team has the right to review and rule all user content. We have the right to delete or modify your user content without notifying you.
Seven. Termination of the agreement
1. Unless this agreement is automatically terminated early, it will take effect when you install this application, and it will be legally binding.
2. The Wanlong team firmly abides by the copyright law. Wanlong regulations: If any user content is found to infringe the copyrights of others, the user's access to this application is immediately prohibited or terminated, and the Wanlong team does not assume any legal responsibility.
3. After the termination of this agreement, your right to use the application terminates immediately, and you should immediately delete all data related to this application. The Wanlong team will not be held responsible for any loss of your user content or any other issues. Even after the termination of this agreement, some clauses in this agreement will remain valid
8. Third-party website links and materials
The application may contain links to third-party websites. We only show users these links in this application and are not legally responsible for the content, products, or services of these third-party websites. When you decide to use third-party links or link content, you must bear all risks and responsibilities yourself.
For all losses caused by the following circumstances, you agree to compensate the Wanlong team and guarantee the rights and interests of the Wanlong team from any claims, disputes, litigation, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses. Including but not limited to legal fees and attorney fees in any reasonable way.
1. When accessing or using this application or content.
2. Your user content.
3. You violate the user agreement or violate the law.
This application and its contents are provided as-is, without any form of guarantee. In the absence of other restrictions, we clearly indicate that this APP is not for any specific purpose. During the use of this App, we do not guarantee that this application can meet all your requirements during your use, or that it can be used continuously, safely, and without any error, etc., without any guarantee. We do not provide any warranty compensation for its quality, accuracy, authenticity, and the completeness and reliability of any content.
1. If any clause of this agreement is deemed invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the other clauses of this agreement will not be affected in any way and still have legal effect. Invalid or unenforceable clauses will still have legal effect after being modified within the scope permitted by law.
2. Using the application means accepting this user agreement and all attachments.
The Wanlong team has the final right to interpret this agreement.
If you have any questions, please contact us: email@example.com.