With the development of science and technology, more and more granite miners will use wire saws for mining. Compared with traditional mining methods, wire saw mining is more environmentally friendly and has higher cutting efficiency.
For hard stones such as granite, through the long-term unremitting efforts of wire saw, diamond beaded rope manufacturers and mining enterprises, the technology of diamond wire saw mining granite has become more and more mature. At present, wire saws can be widely used in the mining of various hardness stones such as granite and sandstone. The product quality is getting higher and higher, and the cost is getting lower and lower, which has become a world trend.
Advantages of using diamond wire saw to mine stone Compared with the traditional "blasting + flame cutting" mining method, using diamond wire saw to mine granite has the following advantages:
1. Wide adaptability, wire saw is suitable for all kinds of mines, while flame cutting is only suitable for granite mines with high quartz content and few cracks.
2. Strong function and high efficiency, firstly, the mining depth is deep, up to 10~20m or even deeper, and flame cutting is generally only within 10m; secondly, the cutting speed is fast, which can generally reach 3~4m2/h, that is, 2~3 Flame cutting of meters. Second-rate.
3. The wire saw can perform vertical, horizontal, oblique and other omnidirectional cutting, and can also perform blind cutting, while flame cutting can only perform vertical cutting.
4. High output and low comprehensive cost. First of all, the cutting surface of the wire saw is very flat and does not cause any internal damage to the block. Second, the saw gap is small, only about 11mm, which will not cause waste of resources; while the flame cutting surface is rough and uneven, causing certain internal damage to the block, the saw gap is large, generally 100~300mm, resulting in a large waste of resources and high mining costs .
5. Safety and environmental protection, wire saw mining has no noise and dust, and does not affect nearby residents and other operating surfaces. It has a high degree of automation, separate control, low labor intensity and high safety; while flame cutting has a lot of noise and dust, which seriously affects the surrounding area. The work of residents and other workers has high labor intensity and low safety.