Because rock cutting machines work in harsh environments for a long time, their service life is often shortened if not handled properly.
In order to ensure and prolong the service life of the rock cutting machine, we usually need to do the following work:
1. Try not to wait until the equipment fails before relying on maintenance personnel to repair the equipment, and usually do a good job in the maintenance and maintenance of the equipment.
2. The use cycle frequency of the equipment should not be chaotic, and try to prevent the internal parts of the equipment from getting wet, otherwise the electronic components will be deteriorated or damaged.
3. The operator is required to use the equipment carefully in accordance with the correct operating procedures;
4. The rock cutting machine needs to be carefully maintained by relevant personnel.
5. If the workload of the enterprise is not large, it can be turned on on time, and it can be idle for about 1 hour each time. The heat generated during the operation of the equipment can be used to remove and reduce the humidity inside the machine, so as to ensure the normal use of the equipment.