·After get off work
1. Before going to work
(1) Put on work clothes and goggles. Workers with long hair are required to wear work caps.
(2) The power switch, the tightness of the saw blade, the saw blade guard or the safety baffle should be checked in detail. The workbench must be stable, and there should be sufficient lighting for night operations.
(3) Turn on the main switch, run a few laps with no load, and then start after confirming safety.
2. When working
(1) Operation with gloves is strictly prohibited. Wear a mask or face shield if dust is generated during operation.
(2) Do not attempt to saw an unclamped workpiece.
(3) This cutting machine is only allowed to cut profiles suitable for the machine.
(4) Do not perform strong sawing operations, and make the motor reach full speed before cutting.
(5) No one shall stand behind the saw.
(6) Do not lean over or walk around the saw, and do not release your hand or lift your arm when the saw blade is not stopped.
(7) Do not operate when the protective cover is not in place, and do not place your hands within 15 cm of the saw blade.
(8) Before repairing or replacing accessories, the power must be cut off, and the saw blade must be completely stopped.
(9) If abnormal sound is found, the inspection should be stopped immediately.
3. After get off work
(1) Turn off the main power
(2) Clean up workbenches and places