1. When using diamond beaded rope, check the rope frequently. If damaged, it should be wrapped or replaced immediately.
2. Before starting the machine every day, check whether the heat dissipation cover of the main motor is unblocked. If there is a blockage, it should be unblocked immediately, so as not to affect the heat dissipation of the main motor.
3. Keep the inside of the diamond rope control box dry. If it is not used for a long time, it should be dried before use.
4. Frequently clean the guide rail of the diamond rope and the feed roller in the middle, and apply grease to prevent corrosion.
5. After each sawing operation of the diamond beaded rope, the dirt on the equipment should be cleaned in time, and the equipment should be cleaned thoroughly once a week to prevent dirt from corroding the equipment.