1. Diamond saw blades with different specifications and uses have different designed segment lengths and substrate forms, so try to use them according to their corresponding occasions.
2. The size and shape accuracy of the equipment spindle and splint have a great influence on the use effect of the diamond saw blade. Check the adjustment before installing the diamond saw blade. In particular, the clamping force generated by the contact surface between the splint and the diamond saw blade must eliminate the factors that cause displacement and slippage.
3. Pay attention to the working condition of the diamond saw blade at any time. If there are abnormal phenomena such as vibration, noise, and feeding on the processing surface, it must be stopped and adjusted in time, and repaired in time to maintain the peak profit.
4. Do not change the original angle when grinding the diamond saw blade, so as to avoid local sudden heating and cooling of the diamond segment. Best to have it polished by a professional.
5. Diamond saw blades that are not in use for the time being should be hung vertically, avoid laying them flat for a long time, and do not stack items on them. The diamond segment should be protected from impact.