Mechanical equipment requires industrial lubricating oil during use. Industrial lubricants are necessary for the maintenance of all mechanical production equipment, and large Quarry Machinery equipment is no exception. The working environment of Quarry Machinery is relatively harsh, and different equipment has different working environments, so the performance and quality requirements for industrial lubricants are also different.
What are the lubricating oil requirements for Quarry Machinery equipment:
1. Quarry Machinery and oil tank are small in size, and the amount of lubricating oil installed is also small. The oil temperature is high during operation, requiring the lubricating oil to have high thermal stability and oxidation resistance.
2. Due to the harsh mining environment and the presence of large amounts of coal dust, rock dust and water, lubricating oil is inevitably contaminated by these impurities. The lubricating oil is required to have good rust resistance, corrosion resistance and anti-emulsification properties; the lubricating oil is required to have a performance that does not change much when it is contaminated, that is, it is not too sensitive to pollution.
3. The temperature in open-air Quarry Machinery varies greatly between winter and summer, and the temperature difference between day and night is also large in some areas. Therefore, the viscosity of the lubricating oil is required to change less with temperature to prevent the viscosity of the oil from becoming too low when the temperature is high, preventing the formation of a lubricating film that cannot provide lubrication, and to avoid the viscosity being too high when the temperature is low, resulting in difficulty in starting and operating.
4. For some Quarry Machinery, especially machinery used in mines prone to fire and explosion accidents, it is required to use lubricating oil (anti-fire fluid) with good fire resistance, and flammable mineral oil cannot be used.
5. The lubricant needs to have good adaptability to the seals to avoid damaging the seals.