1. How to replace the cutting blade of the stone cutting machine
We first prepare a special wrench for the cutting machine, align the protruding part of the wrench with the hole on the cut and turn the wrench to loosen the hole, then press and hold the button on the back of the cutting machine, unscrew the cutting piece to replace a new cutting piece, and then tighten the cutting piece Blade holder. Whether we are tightening the cutting blade or the retainer, we need to press and hold the button on the back of the cutter before tightening.
2. What should be paid attention to when cutting stone?
(1) When we cut the stone, we must measure the size first. For example, if we want to lay marble on the ground, we can measure the size of the ground first, or determine the cutting size of the marble stone by pre-laying. After determining the cutting size of the stone, we also need to use chalk and other tools to make corresponding marks on the stone.
(2) Before using the stone cutting machine to cut the stone, a good cutting blade should be selected. Generally, diamond cutting blades can be used for stone cutting. In addition, we also need to check whether the cutting blade has a missing angle, whether the cutting machine has loose screws, whether the wire of the cutting machine is damaged, etc., please ensure that the cutting machine can be used normally.
(3) When cutting the stone with a cutting machine, we use the back of the stone for cutting, not from the surface of the stone. Since the surface of the stone is smooth and the surface is cut, it is prone to problems such as slippage of the cutting machine and cutting errors. In the cutting process, we need to add water to the stone, so that the temperature of the cutting machine is too high during the cutting process, affecting its service life, etc.